November 29, 2008

Late Night x Boredness = Time to Blog

So, it's ... 11:35 at the time of starting of this post.  I don't really know exactly what to talk about, but I'll just wing it, kay? Gwah

Tonight....was......bwah.  So, it's like...day three or four of the "Gogue Thanksgiving" and, of course, beer beer wine beer.  There was....anohter 3-4 30 packs bought, I believe. All...gone in one night.  More games of beer pong was played plus newer games were played as well.  Gwah.

THat's ... basically it..I played more of the puzzling vikings game, and we got as far as level...like...23 or 24.And it's getting difficult now.  My cousin leaves on Monday, so I don't know when I'll play that game again, hehh.

And...that's basically it.. again, so...Short blog - meh, I hate 'em, but it's what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment