November 28, 2008

Turkey x Guams = Wildest Thanksgiving Ever. Period.

So, although I missed blogging for yesterday, I'll just do a two day blog in one CB.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and this year, My fam combined with my uncle's fam, because his son's came to visit, and so, it would be a little "reunion" amongst just a fraction of the Gogue Family.  So, we had dinner a bit "early" yesterday, it started at 3, which actually oculd be when you guys have started CB Anyways, we had all the family in the same room eating together, even though the parents were at the separate table (like always).  After that, I went down with one of my cousins to the basement to play some good old fashioned SNES - Old Vikings 2 - THe best [puzzle] game I've ever played - it's like...so addicting (for me anyways, some of you *cough* may get annoyed at simple controls) ANyways, we played that for a bit, then my cousin was called up to play beer pong.  So, it was four vs. four, and whilst I didn't play, it was sitll enjoyable - yes, the alcohol was funny - I mean, I'm against it for realz, but..I dunno - something about seeing people miss the cups is just...funny - because it gets all serious, thinking the ball will go into a cup, but no - it bounces off the rim and just ends in sorrow. Hah - so they played that for ... I don't know how long - I just know that shortly after (~15 minutes), my parents left because my dad wasn't feeling good (o'course). They left at 7:30~~, so I assumed the game was between 1 and 2 hours long.  After that, my sis, cuz, and I played a bit of the Cup Beat game, some Boom SNap Clap, and some Riki Tiki Bear.  We cleaned up the kitchen afterwards (I'm still at my uncle's house, since I decided to sleepover). We played a few hours of card games, yes, they were dirnking games, but since my sis and I were the only ones that refused alchol, we just drank some diet Coke (after while, I stop getting the hiccups from it) - The games were intense, even if they were intended for actual alcohol consumption, but I had fun anyways.  Then, the boy's went downstairs, the girls go upstairs, and I played a bit more of the Puzzling game (omg so addicting) until my cousin fell asleep, then I sorta...just tried to goto sleep. I dunno what time that was, I'd asume 11 p.m. But I do know I kept waking up because my cousins and their friend kept getting up to go pee, and I was in the direct walking path to the bathroom.  So, after a couple of wake up sessions - I heard voices upstairs, and it being a really dark basement, with no windows, I assumed it was like 8 a.m....no, it was 4:37 a.m. and two of my cousins and brother were talking.  I stayed up there with them until my brother went down, then I went down after setting up the movie for Ratatoullie.  I tried to goto sleep downstairs, btu after 2 minutes, I got tiredof laying down, so I went back upstairs and just watched the rest of the movie. And that last til ~ 7 a.m Then, my cousin said she still was awake, so I picked another movie, A Knight's Tale, and it played for about 30 minutes - then my cousin went upstairs, and my sis came down (So my sis and I are in midfloor, whilst cousin is on top floor) - I stopped the movie after 45 minutes into it and went to the channel about to play Happy Feet.  I lasted til openning creits, then I got bored, and my uncles and aunts came down to goto Krispie Kreme to get donuts. This was about..8:30/8:45.  They cmae back ,I ate then I went downstairs to alert the rest of the boys there's donuts. So, they all came up to eat, and then we went back down (9 am) to play more of the puzzle game, which lasted til 11, when we left to come back home to have our own Personal Thanksgiving for our own fam (so, I had two thanksgivings really). Now, I'm about to shower to go back and play some of the zombie game. 

ZOMBIES FTW ! 

(p.s. There's a GO in GOGUE, so .. yeah, it's basically our family motto now)

No comments:

Post a Comment